Q & A
Can I wear mascara?
You won’t have to. These extensions will make your lashes look like you’re wearing mascara 24/7 without the clumped, streaked and smudged look that you get with mascara. If you want to use mascara, we have special mascara that is removed easily with lukewarm water.
Can I open my eyes during the procedure?
No. Tweezers with sharp ends are used when applying the lashes. Opening your eyes halfway through the session might injure your eye area.
How should I be careful with my eyelash extensions?
• For the first 6 hours avoid getting the lashes wet to allow the glue to completely dry
• Do not use a steam room or sauna for the first 48 hours to allow glue to cure
• Be gentle. Avoid rubbing your eyes, do not pick and play with your lashes. (Resist the temptation to touch or pull at your extensions as this will pull out your own natural lashes)
• When drying your face blot your face and apply gentle pressure to your closed eyes, then allow the extensions to dry naturally. Don't dry them with the towel or hair dryer.
• Do not perm or curl the extensions using a clamp eyelash curlers
• Avoid wearing mascara as this will lessen the life of your extensions or use our special product.
• Do not use eye make-up remover that contains any type of oil products such as petroleum. Use our special cleansing gel developed for extension users.
• Do keep the eye area clean. Avoiding proper hygiene can result in an eye infection whether wearing eyelash extensions or not.
• Try and sleep on your back to avoid crushing your extensions in the pillow.
The golden rule for wearing eyelash extensions is the less you touch them the longer they will last. However, it is important to keep the eye area clean.